The course objective is to give you the necessary theorical knowledge and practical skills to safely and efficiently operate the B 747-400.
Successful completion will provide the pilots with meet Airlines Standards to the highest level.
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid JAR 25 Aircraft Type rating;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4.
Boeing 747-400 Training Course Syllabus
- Aircraft Systems through Computer Based Training;
- Flight Training device (FTD);
- Performance and weight & Balance
- Crew Resource Management
- Normal and Emergency Procedures;
- Additional OPS briefings
Ground Training duration: 15 days (96 hours).
- Fixed base Simulator – 2 sessions, 06 hrs;
- Full Flight Simulator – 11 sessions, 33 hrs;
- Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs (Skill's test)
Flight Training duration: 14 days.
- Base Training is up to proficiency and will consist in the following minimums:
- 4 Take Off and Landings for Conversion courses
- 6 Take Off and Landings for Conversion courses
Training Material, Books, Posters, will be provided by the TRTO at enrollment.
- Ground training is offered in Paris or on customer's premises for Airlines. Individual Customers may be given the opportunity to study the CBT phase at home through our online Learning system (LMS).
- Full Flight Simulator training is offered in Paris, . Other Training locations available to our Airline Customers.