CCQ's (Cross Crew Qualifications)
A320 Type rating for holders of an A330 or A340 Type rating
The course objective is to give you the necessary theorical knowledge and practical skills to safely and efficiently operate the Airbus A320 Series (A318/319/320/321).
Successful completion will provide the pilots with meet Airlines Standards to the highest level.
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid A330 or A340 Type Rating;
- 100 on the original type (A330 or A340);
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4.
Airbus A320 Training Course Syllabus
- Aircraft Systems through Computer Based Training;
- Flight Training device (FTD);
- Performance and weight & Balance
- Normal and Emergency Procedures;
Ground Training duration: 4 days (24 hours).
- Full Flight Simulator – 4 sessions, 12 hrs;
- Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs (Skill's test)
Flight Training duration: 5 days.
- Base Training is up to proficiency and will consist in the following minimums:
- 4 Take Off and Landings for Conversion courses
Training Material, Books, Posters, will be provided by the TRTO at enrolment.
- Ground training is offered in Paris or on customer's premises for Airlines. Individual Customers may be given the opportunity to study the CBT phase at home through our online Learning system (LMS).
- Full Flight Simulator training is offered in Paris, Toulouse and Frankfurt. Other Training locations available to our Airline Customers such as Dubai, Beijing, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur. Other Locations may be arranged on request.