(First Multi Pilot Type Rating)
This course is operated in cooperation with VOLOTEA Airlines.
The course objective is to give you the necessary theorical knowledge and practical skills to safely and efficiently operate the Boeing 717-200. Successful completion will provide the pilots with meet Airlines Standards to the highest level.
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- MCC certificate *;
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4.
NOTE: *The B717 Type Rating Course is available as an integrated MCC+Type Rating Course for those who don't hold an MCC.
Boeing 717-400 Training Course Syllabus
- Aircraft Systems through Computer Based Training;
- Flight Training device (FTD);
- Performance and weight & Balance
- Crew Resource Management
- Normal and Emergency Procedures;
- Additional OPS briefings
Ground Training duration: 10 days (120 hours).
- MFTD – 5 sessions - 20 hrs;
- Full Flight Simulator – 8 sessions, 32 hrs;
- Full Flight Simulator – 4 hrs (Skill's test)
Flight Training duration: 14 days.
- Base Training is up to proficiency and will consist in the following minimums:
- 4 Take Off and Landings for Conversion courses
- 6 Take Off and Landings for Conversion courses
Training Material, Books, Posters, will be provided by the TRTO at enrollment.
- Ground training is offered in Barcelona or on customer's premises for Airlines. Individual Customers may be given the opportunity to study the CBT phase at home through our online Learning system (LMS).
- Full Flight Simulator training is offered in Stockholm.