MCC Multi Crew Coordination COURSE
Course offered for A320, A330, A340, B747 or B717
The MCC course is designed to meet and exceed all the applicable FCL regulations and is made for pilots who have never flown in a multi-crew environment..
The course is offered on various aircraft types but experience showns that the most common aircraft type chosen by the candidates is the A320. this course is offered as a stand alone training or as an integrated module in our various initial type rating courses.
The course objective is to give you the necessary theorical knowledge and practical skills to efficiently interact in a multicrew environment.
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4.
Ground Training (5 Days) covering:
- Aircraft Systems
- Crew Resource Management and humanfactors
- Decision making, communication, diversion of tasks
- Extensive use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support
Simulator Training will consist in:
- A 7 Simulators sessions of 3 hours.
Training Material, Books, Posters, will be provided by the TRTO at enrolment.
- Ground training is offered in Paris or on customer's premises for Airlines.
- Full Flight Simulator training is offered at all Jetway training locations.